Minnetonka, Minn. — April 8, 2022—Ecessa Corporation, a leading provider of secure SD-WAN solutions announced it has added performance improvements and new features to its latest firmware release for WANworX® and PowerLink® products, as well as improvements to the Ecessa Insight® cloud-based management tool.
New rev. 12.1.0 firmware features include:
- Support for VTI VPN connections using IKEv2 key exchange
- Support for virtual IP addresses on VTI VPN connections
- Ability to configure Receive UDP flow settings on system ports to better handle high volume of small UDP packets
- Support for additional IPSec VPN encryption options and to allow for selecting multiple options
- Ability to configure system port Receive and Transmit Packet Steering separately per port
In addition, Ecessa Insight has been upgraded to version 3.2.0. It contains new features and fixes. Ecessa Insight® is a centralized, browser-accessed management tool that gives IT staff the ability to configure, manage and monitor Ecessa solutions. It assists in the deployment of any Ecessa product and gives detailed network and historic device performance data. It can easily be customized with multiple user-definable apps such as maps, dashboards and reports.
New rev. 3.2.0 Ecessa Insight features include:
- Ability to monitor Ecessa devices on revision 12.1.0 that are behind NAT and/or that cannot be monitored through SNMP
- Ability to sign in via Microsoft single sign on
- Monitoring and Security features have been improved
- Multi-factor authentication has been enabled for all accounts
Ecessa users with current SLAs can update their appliances to firmware version 12.1.0. Release notes and instructions are at https://releases.ecessa.com
About Ecessa Corporation
Ecessa Corporation manufactures and distributes software-defined wide area networking (“SD-WAN”) and secure access service edge (SASE) solutions for business. Since 2002, the company has deployed over 10,000 field installations of Ecessa PowerLink and WANworX controllers, and has enabled organizations of all sizes to securely and reliably run Internet and cloud-based applications, connect offices worldwide and distribute traffic among a fabric of multiple, diverse ISP links, ensuring business continuity by removing bottlenecks and eliminating network downtime. These capabilities optimize Never Down® performance of business-critical applications, aid in lowering IT costs, and make it easier to provision, maintain and support business networks and the applications that run over them. Ecessa is wholly owned by Pineapple Holdings, Inc. For more information, call us at