Ecessa designs and manufactures networking hardware and software that provides constant and seamless network connectivity for businesses. Known as Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) technology, Ecessa’s products enable organizations of all sizes to use any type of private or public network bandwidth to reliably run their Internet and cloud-based applications, connect their offices worldwide and ensure business continuity by removing bottlenecks and eliminating network downtime.
Even though Ecessa has been around for more than 15 years and has deployed over 10,000 SD-WAN devices, we still think of ourselves as a startup. Our culture embraces self-motivated thinkers who like to get things done (and have fun in the process). Over the years we have built a reputation for delivering rock solid solutions and providing an amazing customer experience. Our environment can be described as controlled chaos and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for sales and attention to detail. This position reports to the Sales organization and will assist in the identification, qualification and management of direct and indirect sales opportunities. The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization, working with executives, sales leaders, project managers, technical resources and external customers. Sales at Ecessa is a team activity; collaboration and accountability are key attributes to a successful candidate.
- Create great interactions with prospects and customers by providing them with customer focused, value-based communications.
- Develop and present quotations and proposals in cooperation with sales team members and sales management.
- Assist in the qualification and the advancement of opportunities through sales stages.
- Input all relevant sales data into CRM and assist organization maintain data integrity.
- Utilize Ecessa’s internal database to manage service agreement renewals and end of life upgrades in a timely manner to avoid lapses in coverage. Our goal is a 100% renewal rate and each renewal should be followed up via phone and email to drive the goal.
- High school diploma, a minimum 2+ years of sales experience, or equivalent, required.
- Data networking, telecommunication, hardware and/or software sales experience.
- Experience working in or with indirect channels.
- Ability to determine customer needs and facilitate proposal process based on understanding of projects’ technical requirements and customers’ financial objectives.
- Accountable – takes responsibility for decisions, actions and results.
- Open and candid communication skills; demonstrate inclusive behavior, ability to build trust and inspire others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This position has minimal travel requirements (up to 10%); work is primarily performed in a collaborative office environment at Ecessa.
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager